Easy Pizza bread rolls Recipe
Easy, quick, delish and budget friendly pizza bread rolls recipe. Perfect for any party!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 12 Pizza bread rolls
- 6 store – bought bread rolls/ buns
- 100 g (3 ½ oz.) salami
- 150 g (5.3 oz/ 1 cup) ham
- 300 g (10,6 oz.) fresh mushrooms
- 150 g (5.3 oz/ 2/3 cup) cream cheese
- 150 g (5 oz.) grated cheese any
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 bell pepper (ca. 100 g/ 3,5 oz.)
- salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 200°C (392 °F) and line a baking sheet with a parchment paper. Then clean the mushrooms with paper towels. Cut off the stem ends and cut into slices. Cut salami, ham and bell peppers into small pieces as well. In a bowl combine grated cheese, cream cheese, tomato paste, mushrooms, bell peppers, ham, salami and oregano. Season with salt and pepper. (SEE NOTE 1)
Split open the bread rolls and arrange them on the baking sheet, with cut side up. Top the cut sides of both halves with the ham – cheese mixture and bake for 15 minutes or until nicely golden brown. After 15 minutes remove from the oven and serve immediately.
- Taste the topping mixture first before adding salt, because cream cheese contain a lot of salt. You can also add pepperoni if you like.