German Sparkling Strawberry Punch Non Alcoholic
German classic, this non alcoholic sparkling strawberry punch recipe aka. Erdbeerbowle is refreshing, so delicious and easy to make. Perfect for serving at barbecues, picnics and summer parties.
Servings: 8 Servings
- 1 liter (4 cups) lemon lime soda
- 1 liter (4 cups) sparkling water
- 250 g (about 1/2 lbs) fresh strawberries plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ml (2 cups) non alcoholic sparkling wine (OPTIONAL) SEE NOTES
- handful of fresh mint leaves
Wash the strawberries, then remove the stems and cut them into halves or quarters in case the strawberries are to big. Transfer the strawberries to a large jar or pitcher. Add fresh mint and stir in half lemon lime soda and half sparkling water. Chill for at least 2 hours. Shortly before serving add ice cubes and stir in sparkling wine, remaining sparkling water and lemon lime soda. Pour into prepared glasses when ready to serve and enjoy!
- I had an open bottle of non alcoholic sparkling wine, thus why I ended up using it to make the strawberry punch. But you could also replace it with half water and half lemon lime soda if you want.